I went back through emails and blog posts. As best as I can tell this is the longest Mistress had kept me locked up since we met 4+ years ago and the longest I have been locked up in 5+ years. Being locked up has stages. When I was trying to figure out the stages, I was amazed how much they resemble the 5 stages of grief.
1. Denial - I can't believe I am locked up. I'll be out of it soon.
2. Anger - Man this this uncomfortable. This sucks.
3. Bargaining - If only I obeyed. Are you sure you want me to stay locked up? I promise I'll behave.
4. Depression - I'm sad I can't feel my cock when I really want to. Peeing in this thing is such a mess.
5. Acceptance - Everything is going to be ok. I'm locked. The pain and much of the discomfort is gone. I earned this. I deserve it. I want to make Mistress happy.
I am in the acceptance stage. I am super horny however and feel my ability to resist diminishing. My mind spins with naughty and nasty thoughts. I get all sub-spacy. My desire to please my Mistress is growing. My desire for Mistress to be mean and bitchy is increasing. I'm going to stop with all of that now.
Follow Up - My body getting used to the device and my mind is adjusting to it. On a scale of 1-10, my desire to be released is down to a 4. My desire to endure is still an 11.
I love my Mistress and want to please her with my ability to take what she dishes out.