Monday, January 11, 2016

Awesome Sex and Resetting the Clock

Saturday night Mistress unlocked me so we could make love.  It had been 2.5 weeks since I had been out or had any stimulation of my cock.  I lasted much better than I thought I would which I am guessing is due to my desire not to cum, a little too much alcohol, as well as the late hour.  Mistress had me pleasure her with my cock and my fingers alternating back and forth.  She came at least 5 or 6 times and squirted all over the bed and my fingers many times.

This is our 2nd time being intimate since I have decided I want to experiment with no orgasms.  These last 2 times have been absolutely amazing for me.  Making sure Mistress is pleasured.  Making sure Mistress is having as many orgasms as she wishes.  Not having any focus on my pleasure.  It's been amazing for me and I'm hoping it's been amazing for her.  I am hoping she is starting to link my denial with her pleasure.  I am hoping she will become more selfish and demanding of me in bed.  Having me pleasure her several times a week before bed and not worrying one bit about my cock.  My need of having a dominant woman in my life would be met, so my cock wouldn't need anything.  I love the idea of being a true sex slave wither her pleasure being my only goal.

Much to my chagrin, Mistress made me cum after 4 weeks and 3 days of denial.  After several orgasms for her and many edges for me she decided I needed an orgasm.  I begged and pleaded for her to not let me cum for at least another month.  I promised to do anything to be denied and she refused.  I came.  It was about a 7 on a scale of 1-10.  I notice orgasms after a long period of denial are not as intense.  I suspect my mental state of not wanting to cum also had something to do with it.  Prior to me cumming I talked Mistress into letting me sleep unlocked as I thought it would help me sleep better.  In fact, I am so used to the device now, I think next time I should be locked up immediately after cumming.  Yesterday morning I put the device on immediately and I didn't feel like I experienced any post-orgasm let down.  I was super horny and would have given anything to have a repeat of Saturday night.

Today is another story.  It's the first time since December 17th I have wanted to be out.  My device annoyed me during my workout.  I am not looking forward to going in the field as I know the device will be a pain in the ass balls.  I want out.  Saying that, I remember a quote I have read a few times.  "It's not real chastity until you want out".  So today it's real chastity.   That being said, I am less let down than I thought I would be.  I am sure my change in mindset that chastity is not for me, it;s for Mistress helps.  To know she has full control over my cock and my orgasms is way fucking hot.  This is what I asked for.  Unfortunately the clock starts over for me.  I had really hoped to go 90 days without cumming which would be a record since puberty.

Right now my biggest fantasy is to draw Mistress a bath.  While she is bathing I set up the massage table in our bedroom.  I would be naked or dressed in something feminine but locked in chastity as my cock would not be needed.  I would light candles and warm some massage oil.  When Mistress is done in the bath, I would dry her and lay her down on the massage table face down.  I would get her as oiled as possible while working on her butt, back, legs, and arms.  I would get close to her asshole and pussy but purposely avoid it.  I would then have her turn over and massage her entire front before working on her pussy.  I would make her cum over and over again.  In between orgasms I would massage her shoulders, arms, feet and calves until she asked me to make her cum again.  This would go on as long as she wished.

My deeper fantasy is all of the above, but Mistress would be restrained so I can make her cum again and again without stopping in between. I would focus on her nipples and pussy until she was writhing.  I fantasize about driving her mad with sensations until she was such a mess she would give up and surrender.







        

No comments:

Post a Comment