Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Additional Security

I have been experimenting with chastity for about 12 or 13 years.  I have gone through 2 or 3 plastic devices which I still have as well as one very expensive steel device.  In theory chastity should have 2 main components, comfort and security (some also use chastity to prevent erections).  I made the move from plastic to steel 5 and a half years ago to get more comfort and to increase security.  6 years ago I got a prince albert piercing.  The only reason I got it was because I wanted my chastity to be as secure as possible.  There are 2 main styles of chastity.  The one pictured below is supposedly secure and hard to cheat, but in my opinion not very practical for 24/7 wear over multiple days.

secure but not practical
My device is commonly referred to as a "ball trap" device.  While it's more practical, for most men there is a little less security due to the changes the male genitals go through.  To have a very secure device everything needs to be tight while soft, but when the man gets hard and everything enlarges this can become painful and possibly even dangerous.  In my case, my device is 90% secure.  If I really wanted to I could employ the technique of pulling back and out of the device.  I don't do that for a few reasons.  1st off is trust.  Why wear a device if I'm going to cheat.  2nd, it's still attached to my balls, so while my cock can be out, my balls are still locked up.  3rd, if I accidentally came with it on, I would so want to be out of it due to sub drop.

My device came with a prince albert "lock".  Ever since I got my device I have not worn the lock with the device as it would pinch terribly several times a day.  So while I have been locked, and I haven't cheated, in my mind I never felt truly locked.  With Mistress starting me on a path of increasing chastity, I wanted to make sure I was 100% secure.  The last 4 days I was in chastity I was able to insert the lock into my piercing and practice with the lock.  I didn't have access to the key,, but the lock is tight so I was able to figure out a way to make it secure without it pinching me.  Yesterday when I went into chastity I forgot about this additional lock.  While putting away clothes later in the day I ran into the place Mistress hid the key.  Since I am committed to being her chastity slave, and I want to feel 100% owned, I got the additional lock and locked it on.  I now sit here with my head feeling a little sub-space knowing I can only get out with permission or bolt cutters.

The U-shaped lock goes through my piercing to prevent pull out.  
Mistress keeps pushing.  I am required to wear my collar again and last night she made me put on a nighty.  With me being in chastity, I really didn't want to sleep in anything but my device.  Internally I fought it, but I did as I was told.  While I didn't want to wear it, every time I felt it and especially this morning I felt very owned and very content.  Being told to do something I don't want to do is initially a challenge and then a reward.  I say all of that to encourage Mistress to keep turning the screws on me.    I slept fairly well last night so either I am becoming accustomed to chastity or my libido isn't yet ramped up.  Either way I am in submissive heaven right now.

Today's inspiration

Cuckolding » Not Just Bitchy

    

No comments:

Post a Comment