Monday, September 22, 2014

Locked Again

This morning I am locked in chastity again.  This time it's not a punishment.  Friday night Mistress and I had a discussion about D/s.  I mentioned how I actually enjoyed the mental aspect of chastity during my recent punishment.  I told her how I liked the confidence she had shown by taking control of me and my cock.  I implored her to push me harder and exert more control over me, so long as she was getting something out of it.  She replied she was going to "destroy" me on Saturday, but we ended up having hot sex after getting out of the hot tub Friday night and our Saturday was pretty booked.  She also told me that I was to go into chastity 1st thing Monday morning and she would plan an intense session for the end of the week.  Sunday morning we had an early morning session of sex and had company coming over so any play was off the table.  Even with recent orgasms, my mind was in overdrive both mornings this weekend.

This morning I was reluctant to put on the device.  I had two orgasms in the last 36 hours so my libido was down.  I didn't know if she remembered her chastity orders from Friday night due to us drinking a lot and sleepiness.  That being said I want to keep doing what we are doing, so I sucked it up and put myself into chastity.  I figured if she didn't mean it she would tell me so and if I had asked before going into chastity it would seem like I didn't want to submit.  I am learning that true submission is doing something that you don't want to do.  Now that I am locked up, my libido went from a 1 to a 5 and I am sure will be an 8 or 9 before the day is up.  I'm going to regret saying this, but chastity appears to be an aphrodisiac regardless of the comfort level.  Actually I am at an 8 now after looking for pics that show my mood today.  While I certainly can be chaste on my own, right now there I would absolutely love to wrap my hand around my cock and get close to the edge.  The mind fuck is reaching down there, my hand gets to feel something solid and my cock feels nothing.

Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to Mistress doing whatever she wants to me.  I am in a very pliable state of mind.  I love my Mistress.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment