Saturday, December 2, 2017

Orgasms for Mistress

Now that I truly believe that I can be locked in chastity 24/7/365, my mind has shifted a bit.  Instead of thinking about being released, I am actually spending a lot of time thinking about how I can make sure Mistress is satisfied even if I am locked up.

Of course, being locked up, should only affect me.  It's her cock, she has the key, she can do with it what she wants.  I do like the idea that it's locked up unless she is using her cock for her pleasure or for my torture.  But what if I can get her to warm to the idea of not unlocking me?  How can I keep her sexually satisfied.

First is my hands.  









I can easily make Mistress cum with my fingers.



  I can make her cum over and over until the sheets are soaked.  I can do this for as long as she likes and there is no way I will have an accident and cum too soon.  The best part is I can stay locked.

Next is my mouth.




Mistress isn't too big on me performing oral sex on her, which is a shame.  I like being so close to that part of her.  Although she is more ok if I use my fingers too.


Toys

When we first met, Mistress favorite toy was her glass dildo.  I haven't seen it in some time.

The Dildo Gag




I love the mind-fuck of being so close to Mistress and not being able to taste her.  Her scent going deep into the recesses of my brain to make me so desperate.


The Hitachi


Notice how it's all about her?

The fucking machine - Now this is the one idea that intrigues me the most with me being locked up.



I can totally envision having the fucking machine set up in our bedroom.  Mistress would have me set it up whenever she wanted to use it and clean it all up when she was down. It would sit in the corner of the room, taunting me about what I can't have.  I am going on a business trip tomorrow.  I love to think of Mistress home all by herself with the machine while I'm in chastity on the road.  I would come home to a pile of dirty towels and a machine that needs to be put in the corner.

Last is me wearing a strap on while I am locked up.  I get all of the simulation of sex with none of the stimulation.  Mistress gets multiple orgasms while I don't even get to the edge.





I absolutely love the idea of being a chaste, locked up slave whose sole purpose is to make Mistress orgasm over and over again.  The idea makes my head spin.  I am dying for the reality of it.    
  





   

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I think you know how to keep her happy. Very impressed with your site. I don't know why you don't have more people posting. Maybe you need to ask peoples comments about situations and their own advice. SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SS Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. I will start asking questions to my readers and see if that help start conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The message of all these devices is two-fold:
    Mistress's pleasure isn't the most important thing -- it's the ONLY thing!
    Her male slave and its puny undeserving cock are so totally worthless they are not even allowed to TRY to satisfy Mistress.

    Except for paying Her costs of comfort and high living, all a man are good for is to amuse a Mistress's sadistic desire to see it suffer.

    ReplyDelete