Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Dildo Gag & Edging

Yesterday I woke up with a slight hangover.  Hangovers tend to push my naughty mind into over drive.  As I was catching up on my bog roll, I came across a video posting of a woman dressed as a maid in rubber.  I was immediately wishing I had such an outfit.  Her Mistress was attaching a dildo gag to her face and then sat back in front of her so her slave could service her.  This is such a turn on for me so I had no choice but to edge myself.  I imagined I was doing this to my Mistress.  I love it on so many levels.  The closeness to her pussy.  The objectification of it all.  My cock locked away, my fingers, not even my mouth are worthy of Mistress' pussy.  I am reduced to being a sex toy.  I imagine being used until my neck was sore which I would feel for days.  To have my face burried so deep in her pussy I couldn't breathe.  As an added bonus Mistress is a squirter which would soak me, humiliate me and make me feel so awesomely used.  I dream of looking at her pussy knowing I can't have it, but at the same time I can see Mistress blindfolding me to make me suffer even more.  The distance and the intimacy at the same time.  I am just getting a buzz and a hard on thinking about it.








The video was only a minute and a half so I had to find some other pictures of what gets me so hot about this topic.



















2 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of photos. We don't have anything she can attach to me so I could do that but after sex I'm allowed to keep my head between her legs and smell he wonderful pussy. You Mistress squirts maybe she could do to you what mine did to me. She got a funnel with a short tube on the end and inserted it in my bottom then straddled me and masturbated until she squirted into my slut hole. I was then plugged to keep it in me. It felt wonderful going in.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that's fucking hot! i'd love that too...those pics always amaze me!
    A squirt at the end would be a happy ending for us, lol!
    sara

    ReplyDelete