Thursday, December 22, 2016

Waking Up Horny

I don't know if this is the same for other men or other submissive men, but when I wake up in the morning, I am at my peak horniess.  Studies show testosterone peaks in the morning which is what I believe causes me to be so worked up.  It's one of the reasons I like to write in the morning.  If I waited until late afternoon or evening, my posts would be much less explicit.

To add to my already aroused state Mistress said something that made my libido increase even more.  Tonight we have a planned date night.  She told me that before we leave on our date that I need to get the bedroom ready for a D/s session so that when we get home, everything is ready for her to have her way with me.  Needless to say I was instantly aroused.  Every time I woke up during the night my mind tried to guess what would happen to me.  I am very much looking forward to whatever she has planned.  Just thinking about it makes my cock struggle against my cock cage.  It's all I can to not write about all the thoughts running through my brain.

As I was falling asleep, I was planning my outfit for today.  I had planned on a casual skirt and an easy to wear blouse with flat boots.  Instead, I find myself in a red cocktail dress and black platform pumps.  My increased libido isn't letting me be casual, instead it's making me be more suggestive, to flaunt myself and to make my legs feel sexy even if my feet hurt a bit.  I feel so worked up and by having to dress feminine every day, my acceptance of it is increasing.

Lastly Mistress and I went perfume shopping yesterday.  Mistress tested several brands but kept going back to one she liked.  I was mortified shopping with her, thinking everyone in the store knew it was for me.  It's insane that I would think that, but that's what my brain does when I do things in public.  The concept of public play excites me, but it also terrifies me.  She picked out an expensive name brand perfume.  She sprayed one squirt on my neck yesterday after we left the store.  The scent stayed with me all night until bedtime.  First thing this morning I put on another squirt before getting dressed.  Mistress and I agreed that I need to wear this for the next 4-5 days if not indefinitely.  As I sit here writing this post, I can smell the perfume.  I believe that very soon this scent will trigger a sexual response whenever I smell it as it will be tied to me dressing feminine and/or tied to D/s experiences.  I imagine this scent in all of the drawers where my feminine clothes are kept, my closet as well the sheets on my side of the bed, so I can't escape it.  I imagine forgetting to wear it one day and being punished for it.  I am now one step deeper into my feminization and many steps further than I ever thought I would go.        





No comments:

Post a Comment