Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Recent Happenings

It's been two and a half weeks since my last post.  Our lives have been hectic lately so we're lucky just to be doing our day to day stuff.

Last week Mistress and I had an early morning quicky and she whispered all sorts of naughty things in my ear.   Normally it takes me a long time to get to the edge in the morning, but her comments and her pussy got me there quickly.  She told me noticed that I had only been wearing men's underwear and that she wanted to start seeing me in naughty underclothes and that particular day she wanted me to send her a picture.  Said also wanted my fingernails painted clear or subtle pink as well as for me to wear a nighty at night.  In no time I was ready to cum which Mistress allowed me to do.

Of course I had post orgasm drop, and our lives were still very hectic so I chose not to do what I was told to do.  In my mind it was not so much an order but a suggestion, but that was just an excuse.

On Friday night Mistress noticed I hadn't done what I was told to do and she told me I would be going into chastity on Saturday.  She also had me put on a nighty immediately.  She commented on how if I didn't obey orders she would stop giving them, that stuck in my mind. The next morning Mistress said I would be given a temporary reprieve until Monday due to us having so much work to do around the house.  I was relieved.   Saturday night Mistress fell asleep on the couch  It would have been a perfect opportunity "forget" my nighty.  I was hoping to get out of my chastity punishment, so I put on the nighty before bed not even sure if she knew I wore it.

That night I woke up in the middle of the night and was trying to think of alternative punishments to chastity to recommend.  A through spanking came to mind, but that obviously takes effort on her part.  It's supposed to be my punishment not hers.  I thought of having to wear a bra 24/7 until she decided I was punished thoroughly enough.  That may be as bad as chastity.  Then I thought of a particularly devious one.  Recently I have been mentioning "corner time" and realized we have a perfect setup for it to make it effective and easy to implement.  We have a new security camera setup.  I could take a camera or 2 and set them up to monitor the punishment.  These cameras have motion detection.  Mistress could sentence me to an hour or 2 of corner time, make me set up the cameras and a phone timer and I would be stuck.  Any motion detected would add additional time now or later.  To add to the misery I could be put in a public part of the house and/or made to wear a bra, panties, and heels to add discomfort.  She could check on me or just let the motion detection do the job.

In the end I decided not to be a pushy bottom and not recommend any deviations from her plans. I managed to fall back asleep for a few more hours.  Upon waking Sunday morning I painted my nails clear (I couldn't find my subtle polish) and left the bottle out for Mistress to find.  I was hoping that eventually doing as ordered would lessen my punishment.

On Monday morning I got up and started to do some work around the house.  Monday was supposed to be chastity day and I was dreading it but knew I deserved whatever she decided to do to me.  I was willing to go into chastity but couldn't bring myself to reminder her in case she forgot.  The closer it got to Mistress leaving for work, the more nervous I got.  I expected to be summoned to our bedroom or to have her bring the device to me but neither happened.  I was relieved for the time being.  That night Mistress told me we needed to have a date night so I could be beaten for not obeying.  She told me she hadn't forgotten.  As it turns out or schedule is busy again so a traditional date night of going out is not the best option.  I was trying to figure out a time but it's either tonight, this weekend or next week.

All of that being said, things are getting a little more back to normal.  I wore some panties yesterday which now has me ramped up a bit.  While I don't want to go into chastity, I need to be punished one way or another.  I need Mistress to be in control of me and am working to get our D/s dynamic back.


No comments:

Post a Comment