Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hungover, Horny and Homesick

I am currently out of town on business.  Last night I had dinner and drinks with a co-worker and drank a little too much.  This morning I could have slept in, but I ended up with my common hangover horniness keeping me from falling back to sleep.

Mistress had decided to not do any D/s stuff with me on the road, which in some ways is nice, but at the same time my slutty little self misses it.  As I tossed and turned trying to fall back to sleep I imagined being locked in my plastic chastity device for the trip since it won’t set off a metal detector.  In addition to being locked I imagined being in a nighty and thinking of my locked cock wanting to rub the fabric.  I fantasized about having magic marker writing all over me or having a fake tramp stamp tattoo on my back or finding panties hidden in my suitcase.  I thought about Mistress using her strap-on on me and ignoring my cock while making me thrust myself on her cock.  I got excited thinking about being fully dressed up as Sophia.  I dreamt about an upcoming trip we have to the mountains and Mistress finding ways to tease and/or torture me in our hotel.  I edged myself at least a dozen times thinking about Mistress being mean to me and I managed to not spill even one drop of cum.  It has been weeks since I have edged, I forgot how good it felt.  I was really riding on the edge and it felt amazing.  In short, I am a little worked up thinking about my Mistress and miss her so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment