Thursday, December 17, 2015

Recalibration

I am currently away from home and my Mistress.  I am out of town working and last night attended a Christmas get together with co-workers.  As I was just starting my evening at the restaurant, I got a text telling me to check my email when I had a break.  Of course I couldn't wait.  I immediately checked my email while being very aware of my surroundings.  I have had a submissive mind since I was a pre-teen, and have spent 30 years with D/s as a part of my life.  The email I got was one of the hottest communications I have ever received.  I have read it and re-read it many times,  I like it so much I am immortalizing it here...

cal·i·brate
ˈkaləˌbrāt/
verb
1. mark (a gauge or instrument) with a standard scale of readings.
o correlate the readings of (an instrument) with those of a standard in order to check the instrument's accuracy.
o adjust (experimental results) to take external factors into account or to allow comparison with other data.

When you return tomorrow night, we are going to revisit (or recalibrate) standards of excellence and go forward expectations. I will leave you with a picture to remind you of home...


What you are seeing is my steel chastity device with the most humiliating of my nighties.  The nighty is something what was purchased at a Wal-Mart many years ago.  It's the kind of nighty some guy that is clueless would buy his wife as a gift.  It's Cheap.  It's tacky. The padding in the cups is excessive.  The colors are many shades of pink and lavender.  It's incredibly see thru.  When I wake up in it I have a great deal of erotic shame.  It's not a nighty I would ever choose for myself so it is a perfect choice for D/s purposes.

Other than nighties and chastity I have no other clue what Mistress has in mind.  I am excited, but also trying to be careful of what I wish for.  Just writing this post has my cock incredibly hard.  No matter what happens to me, I know I need it.  I am looking forward to re-calibrating my submissive brain and yearn be the best slave a Mistress could have.  Regardless of what is asked of me it is my goal to obey, learn and serve. I really want Mistress to enjoy having control over me and benefit from it so that it feeds a desire in her to be more and more in control of me.  I am up for the challenge what ever it may be.  My head is spinning in a good way...


No comments:

Post a Comment