Thursday, October 24, 2013

Change in mindset

Last night Mistress and I had, for lack of a better term, and argument.  It was really nothing, but we argue so rarely now that it was a bigger deal than it should have been.  We went to bed, maybe not angry, but frustrated.  The old me would have rebelled against my standing orders, but with my change in mindset, I sucked it up and put on my nighty before bed.  Wearing it all night and waking up in it made me feel like I have crossed another boundary.  By putting aside my male pride and submitting to my Mistress (especially when I didn't want to) proved something to myself.  I am proud I am becoming stronger in my submission, and feel that much better prepared to handle submitting or doing something I really don't want to do. It was a powerful thing for me to experience.  We woke up this morning, and all is well, so I'm really happy I didn't rebel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment