Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Femme all day

I haven't worn an item of male clothing since Sunday at around 6pm.  When I fantasize about being dressed in women's clothes, my fantasy is of me in a terribly slutty outfit, with makeup, a wig and me teetering around the house in high heels.  The reality is a little different.  Mistress has given me autonomy to dress how I want, and the only rule is no male clothes at home and I can't wear the same thing twice.  Yesterday I was in my pink workout clothes and then later some black lace boy-shorts, Capri jeans and razor back camisole.  I later added a pink sweater as it was chilly.  I also painted my finger and toenails with a polish that is one shade darker than clear nail polish.


Fantasy vs. Reality

I am dressing a little more low key than I had hoped.  I am blaming it on my orgasm on Sunday.  Also Mistress isn't directing what I wear.  That is forcing me to own what I am wearing and to acknowledge deep down that I enjoy wearing women's clothes.  Now this isn't "forced feminization" as I am not being "forced", but I can certainly call it coerced.  She suggested and I agreed that any deviation would result in cage time for me.  Either way, deep down I like it, as much as I hate to admit it.

Wearing these clothes for so long as well as having to pick out my own outfits is causing me to feel a bit more feminine on the inside.  I love the coziness of what I have been wearing as women's clothes are made with such nicer fabric than male clothes.  Since Mistress has told me that I can't wear the same thing more than once, that will be a challenge later this week as my outfits will become more and more risque' out of necessity.  I am dreading and looking forward to it at the same time.

The best part of all this week;s experiment is that I am becoming less embarrassed about being dressed in front on Mistress in a non-sexual or D/s way.  While I am a very masculine guy, I am also getting comfortable with it, it could feel "normal" to me.  If Mistress really wanted it, I hate to admit, but I can see this being a long term part of our relationship.  When she looks at me dressed this way with a certain evil look in her eyes, it goes deep into my soul.  There is something about her hugging me and kissing me when I am wearing clothes like this. that I feel almost like her girl friend.

Yesterday I had mentioned rules and protocols.  Based on the conversation Mistress and I had the other night during sex, I think she would like to add some protocols.  I have come up with some ideas.


  • Making her coffee in the morning.
  • Kneeling at her feet when she snaps her fingers
  • Kissing Mistress feet or shoes on command (just to make a point)
  • Open and close the car door for her at all times
  • Filling Mistress glass whenever it runs low
There are hundreds more protocols out there, but I don't want to lead too much.  I do like the concept as a way to keep my mind focused as well as giving her additional opportunities to punish misdeeds.





2 comments:

  1. Great blog! In reading the last two posts it appears that you are enjoying the deeper dive into your fantasies. Congrats!

    I am curious which fucking machine you own. You reference it several times on your blog but I didn't see any image of it. Maybe a review of it would make a good topic for a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay. The machine we own is the HugHer machine. We barely use it, but I do have something I can certainly write up in the future.

    ReplyDelete