Monday, September 5, 2016

Mainstream Pegging

Apparently pegging is more mainstream than I knew.  Of course in the D/s world it;s pretty common, but know it's being discussed in mainstream TV and magazines.

A show on Comedy Central has one episode that involves miscommunication and some pegging.




That show brought it out into the open in a humorous way.  

I was reading a blog yesterday and it mentioned the women's magazine Cosmopolitan had a few articles on it, and sure enough there were.  I did a search and there were 8 total of which 2016 had 6 articles.  The three best are here.






The most interesting part is while these articles are not D/s, power exchange is the most talked about reason both men and women seem to like it.  

I have posted in the past about D/s becoming more mainstream, it's also exciting to see strap-on play become more accepted.  Sometimes I feel like I came into this world about 10-15 years too soon for my kinkiness.







No comments:

Post a Comment