Friday, January 26, 2018

Trip

It's been 65 days since my last orgasm.  Since I am also locked in chastity there has been no unauthorized leakage, edging, touching, etc.  My record is 72 days which occurred last year from January 13th to March 26th.  For me to beat my old record I need to go to next Saturday without an orgasm at a minimum.  Hopefully much longer.

I have been locked in chastity for 63 days.  My old record is 29 days so I am more than double my old record.  With this record, I am not wanting it to reset.  I don't want to have to start at zero.  I want to see just how long I can stay locked and I would love for it to be the rest of the year at a minimum.  My only release being when Mistress wants to use her cock or to switch out devices.  I want my only pleasure to be in Mistress' presence and I cannot control myself enough to not cheat.

I leave for a business trip in a few days.  Mistress hinted at unlocking me for my trip which I absolutely don't want to do.  I am not concerned about airport security as my device is plastic and the lock is smaller than the jewelry I wear in my Prince Albert piercing.  If I am in hotel rooms by myself for three nights, there is no telling how many orgasms I would end up having, and what a shit I would be upon my return.  Mistress' cock would probably be badly chaffed from all the edging I would be doing.  Instead, I want to stay locked, denied and desperate, dying to come home.  In lieu of being able to stroke my cock I could take my prostate massager and have that be my only stimulation.  Even with that I run the risk of milking cum from my balls, which would take the edge off.  Of course, maybe I could learn to orgasm from anal stimulation only.

As I imagine going on this trip, I fantasize about having my toenails painted.  Panties, nighties, stockings or other feminine attire in my suitcase.  An embarrassing toy or two packed as well.  I imagine having to sit in a hard plane seat with a bruised and freshly beaten ass to remind me of my place.  I imagine having a daily task or ritual that I would have to do and provide proof that I did it.  I imagine coming home desperate, needy and unbelievably horny.  I imagine Mistress masturbating several times a day and letting me know about it.  I imagine her cumming in the same pair of panties several times and saving it for a future gag for me.  I imagine her using the fucking machine and teasing me about how hard she got fucked while I was locked up.

After 9 weeks of being locked and denied I am loving the desperation I am feeling.  I'm amazed how my fantasies keep getting closer and closer to my soft limits and approach my hard limits.  There is very little I wouldn't do right now, and I really, really want to keep that going.    



      

          

No comments:

Post a Comment