Friday, January 12, 2018

Randomness

As of today I have gone 51 days without an orgasm.  I am still 21 days short of my record of 72 days.  February 3rd will be my new record which I really hope to surpass.  Today is also my 49th day or 7th full week of being locked in chastity.  This is 20 days more than my previous record.  I see no reason this record can't be indefinite.  It's been 13 days since my cock has had any stimulation.  That was when Mistress tied me down and wonderfully tortured me.  And it's been 4 weeks since I have been inside of Mistress.

Last night Mistress indicated that I would be serving her in some capacity.  I don't care what it is or how it is.  Due to Mistress period, her having a cold of some sort and just life in general, it's been awhile since we have had any sexual intimacy.  I look forward to pleasing her in any way she desires without regard to my needs.  She deserves some orgasms!

Earlier this week I was reading one of my blogs in which a submissive was asking to play again with her Domme.  She asked to play, and halfheartedly asked for it to not be so painful.  The Domme essentially said that if they were to play again it was going to hurt more and for a longer period of time.  The concept turned me on quite a bit.  Escalating scenes until the sub used her safe word or truly asked for it to not be so painful.  I love the idea of my situation being escalated until I truly beg for mercy.  I want to be begging for Mistress to be nicer as opposed to me begging for her to be meaner.  

Lastly, I saw the picture below and it spoke to me.  I love the schoolgirl outfit.  It's a perfect balance of naughty and nice without being too fetishy.  The shoes and socks are not sexy, they skirt is bordering on being too short and the blouse is very modest.  I want this outfit. 

I love the idea of her having to write on the chalkboard, but I imaging having to fill the board with the phrase in small letters until the board is full.  It reminds me of my own childhood punishments in the classroom.  I can still smell the chalk.  I fantasize about when she is done writing the lines, that the 'teacher' has her bend over the desk. Her skirt is lifted to find a pair of very non-sexy, white cotton panties.  The panties are left up as this is a punishment, not a sexual act, and she receives 20 hard strokes of the cane for being such a slut.  Afterward she is sent to stand in the corner until detention is over.   Hmmmmm.    



No comments:

Post a Comment