Sunday, January 7, 2018

Remote Control

I have mentioned that we have a remote control shocking dog collar that has been adapted to be locked around my cock and balls allowing Mistress to punish me at a distance.  It's a very simple device as in it only shocks and the levels have to be manually changed.

Yesterday I ran across a blog for a couple that is in a Female Led Relationship.  She uses a newer more advanced shocking collar.  This one has a function to beep and another function to vibrate. This is nice because it can be used to summon  slave or warn them, before actually shocking them.  It can be used as a real training device vs a punish only device.  The severity of the shock has 100 levels and can be changed on the remote.  They are rechargeable, waterproof and surprisingly inexpensive.

Mistress also has the ability to monitor my location 24/7 from her phone.  It's surprisingly hot to know that Mistress can keep tabs on me like that.

We also have security cameras in the house that can be moved around so that if Mistress wanted to she could keep close tabs on me.  Now that we both work form home the cameras aren't as much of a control device.

That brings me to remote control sex toys.  For years there have been cheaply made but expensive remote control sex toys.  These toys such as butt plugs, vibrating panties, and vibrating eggs were great in theory, but terrible in the real world.  They cost a lot of money, they were noisy, they didn't have great range and they tended to stop working very quickly.

That has all changed.  The latest versions of these toys are extremely well made.  They are rechargeable,  they are very quiet, and they can work at incredibly long distance so long as you have a smart phone.  I have seen them in the past and though they would be fun, but when I saw the video below, I realized all of the potential uses for toys like these.



The device above is called the Lovense Lush.  It's controlled by Bluetooth and an app from your phone.  You can control it manually, or you can use one of the many patterns.  There is also a library of over 5,000 patterns from other users.  The device can also be sound activated or synced to music.  Some of the devices can be synced so when one device moves, the other reacts.  The best part is that it can be used around the world since it syncs to your phone.  It's like text messaging a sex act.

They make many more devices.  A male masturbating sleeve, a more traditional vibrator, a prostate massager, a Hitachi style device, and a few more similar variations.     

I would love to tie Mistress down and edge her with the lush for as long as possible.  Lying next to her, and being able to drive her crazy.  I would love the same treatment with a butt plug or prostate massager in my ass.  This would be especially hot when I go out of town for work, or when when one of us leaves the house.  I think the funnest thing would be for us each to be wearing a device and for us to go out to dinner or a movie or shopping.  It would be a battle, with each of us trying to mess with the other person or even better giving the other person an orgasm in public.  Lastly, I could see the butt plug or prostate massager being used on me to summon me when Mistress wants something.



Has anyone used a device like this?

   


  

2 comments: