Monday, January 29, 2018

Getting More & More Desperate

As I work on my 10th week of chastity and orgasm denial I am getting more and more desperate.  My thoughts, wishes and desires are getting more and more extreme.  I can't imagine how much worse this can get, but at the same time I want it to get much worse.

Tomorrow I go out of town for a few days for work.  I will be locked up for this trip for it's entirety.  Normally when I travel, Mistress would give me an orgasm before I left or have me masturbate to completion in my hotel room.  The intent was to make sure that my horniness was reduced dramatically.  I was also made to cum into a pair of panties that later served as a gag for me.  Gross, but so hot.  Since I was left to my own devices, I would pretty much edge myself many, many times before orgasm.  Essentially I was a greedy, selfish masturbator.  Another negative effect was that I would be an asshole when I returned and frequently during my trip.  The effect of orgasms while traveling was not a positive one.

I am excited to be locked up on this trip.  If I am going to be locked in chastity for the rest of my life, it's necessary to figure out how to stay chaste while apart from my Mistress.  This week will be a real mindfuck as I am so used to being able to touch myself while traveling that I really won't know what to do with myself.  The frustration will be maddening.  The denial and frustration should also keep my behavior in check and Mistress at the top of my mind.

Added to chastity, my toenails are once again painted.  It's kind of a shock to my eyes as it's been so long since I had them painted.  It certainly flips a switch in my brain every time I see them.  Mistress will be packing a nighty for me to wear which will just add to my frustration.  As of now, I know of nothing else Mistress has planned for me.  I was going to include a list of ideas, but that's getting a little to 'pushy bottom' for me.

Overall I am so sexually frustrated that my head is spinning, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Below is a task Mistress gave me on a previous trip.  There won't be any touching this trip.       

No comments:

Post a Comment