Thursday, January 4, 2018

Random thoughts of an incredibly horny guy

The last couple days I wasn't feeling well, and with it my libido dropped quite a it.  Tuesday was my worst day and for a split second I had considered asking to be released from chastity, but I instantly knew that is not something I wanted.  Being locked in chastity when it's difficult and when I don't want it, is precisely when I need to be locked up.  That's when I really feel controlled.  Apparently this morning, I am feeling better as my libido came roaring back.

Yesterday was 6 weeks since my last orgasm and tomorrow will be 6 weeks straight that I have been locked in chastity.  Mistress is doing very well as far as keeping me locked up and not feeling any sort of pity for me.  I hope she is starting to see how good it is for me to be locked up at all times.  The other night she said '365 days bitch', in reference to my desire to be locked up 24/7/365.  Just her saying it and reminding me of it, made my cock get hard.



Mistress has either started her period or will soon.  I had a standing order that whenever she was having her period I was to be locked in chastity.  Now that I am locked full time we need to come up with another reminder of her period.



In just less than 4 weeks, I will need to go on a work trip.  I have created a way for me to be both locked in chastity and for my collar to be locked on even though I will be flying.  It will be the first time I will be locked in chastity while on a business trip and I am looking forward to it.



Recently we watched a TV series and in it there were 4 big tough cowboys.  They came upon the hero of the show and a Native American boy.  They questioned the hero of the show as to his intentions and let him leave, but not before one of the cowboys spit on him.  The hero should have reacted, but knew that was exactly what they wanted.  He was emasculated and humiliated.  You can see these types of scenes in many movies and TV shows.  The common element is that a bully of some sort (male or female) does something mean to a person and the person has to suck it up.  The reason is twofold.  One is to assert their power over the other.  The 2nd is to get a reaction, so they can cause greater harm and feel justified with it.  The instigator in these scenes is a true mental sadist and you can see the pleasure they get from treating other this way.  Ever since seeing that scene I have fantasized about the concept in a D/s way.  I fantasize about Mistress spitting on me.  Either when I am tied up, or even worse if I wasn't tied up and was told to let the spit stay until it dried.  I think of the same thing with cum or other bodily fluids.  I think of Mistress shocking me with either the shocking dog collar or the Tazapper, not because of anything I have done, but to get a reaction and enforce her power over me.  Being locked in the cage for no reason or being made to stand in a corner or having to kneel 'just because' is a unique way to do this.  I love the sadistic cruelty in it and I love the idea of having to submit and suck it up.






When I have been having my feminine fantasies, I have imagined more ways to be reminded of my feminine side.  I wear a masculine looking wedding ring, but have recently been thinking of a feminine wedding ring to wear around the house.  It's amazing how many feminine rings come in a size 10/11.

     
Mistress received a cheap necklace as a gift.  I tried it on yesterday and realize that in addition to it being a necklace, it can be connected in a way that it can be worn as a choker.  A very slutty choker.



Since I am now locked in chastity and in my collar, I fantasize about other ways to make my body look 'owned'.  Nail polish is good on the nails, but not the skin.  Neither Mistress or I are tattoo people but I do fantasize about being permanently marked whether by tattoo, branding, another piercing, or scarring.  I doubt that will ever happen but I still fantasize about it.  We have some black henna dye that works pretty well.  Then there is always magic marker.





Lastly, I don't have any reason where I MUST leave the house for nearly a month.  The ideas that go through my mind thinking of being a house slave for Mistress make my head spin.




If you enjoy reading this blog, please leave a comment.  Mistress and I enjoy reading the comments, ideas and feedback from our audience.  I will reply to everyone as soon as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment