Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Locked up again

So I am in chastity for the 3rd time in less than a month. Apparently Mistress likes me locked up and as much as I want to say I don't like it, I do.  I like the helplessness and being controlled.  So much my cock just got very hard typing those last 2 lines.  

Since it appears I will be in chastity more often now, I added another page to the blog.  It will track the time I have been in chastity.  It's more of an FYI, but it will help me keep track of total days locked up as well as continuous days locked.  Maybe we will break some records :-)

In addition to the device.  Mistress told me I would be painting my toenails "girly pink" as well as clear polish on my finger nails.  She indicated she might add clear mascara as well, but didn't elaborate.

This morning I probably could have got away without locking myself up.  Mistress is wiped out from our trip and started her period so I am sure my cock is the last thing on her mind.  Unfortunately for me, when I first woke up this morning I remembered my instructions to lock myself up.  There was no way I was going back to sleep so I locked myself up (with the Prince Albert piercing lock) so I couldn't escape if I wanted to.  Just being locked up has my mind spinning a million miles an hour.  I want to be such a sissy little bitch today.

  Since Mistress is having her period, I can't imagine she has any use for my cock for some time, however here are some things I've been thinking about since I woke up.  A boy can hope, right?   I love my Mistress.

Teasing while watching TV

perpetualtease:

Ruined in his cage. Mean!
No need to unlock you to ruin your orgasm

There is no way I will push you over the edge

So close yet so far



 

Every great once in a while, Mistress needs to assert herself — and my need to have the reset button firmly pushed — overlap squarely.
Handcuffs, armbinder, ring gag, plug and no set amount of time locked in the crate. Not an erotic thing so much as a Total Power Exchange experience, for which it was ‘time.’
I remained that way far longer than was comfortable, which is to say until those buttons were firmly set for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment