Sunday, October 12, 2014

Intrigued

I woke up early this morning.  Not because I was in chastity and a nighty, but because we went to bed relatively early and I can't shut off my mind.  The psychological part of chastity affects me way more than the physical part does.  I have now been marinating in Mistress' control for 122 hours. or 5 full days.

Yesterday Mistress and I had a lot going on. There was really no way for us to indulge in any play or intimacy.  We went to a friends house last night which made me much more aware of my situation than had we stayed home.  When we got home Mistress pulled out the key to my device.  She was going to let me out, so I could get some sleep and have sex this morning.  I asked her how that would look since I usually get up before her.  Apparently she didn't like that response so she put the key on her nightstand and didn't unlock me.  She made me put on my nighty and then told me she might not let me out at all and will just get herself off.  She said if she didn't do that, she would call me to our room when she woke up, she would have me fuck her and then she would lock me right back up. Now that I think back on it, she didn't say if I could cum, but after 5 days with no erotic stimulation I am sure I will be too sensitive to not cum.

The title of this blog post is "intrigued".  I'm intrigued to see where Mistress goes with this.  I so want to do anything and everything she tells me to, especially if it's something I don't want to do.  I am hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment