Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Feminine Thoughts Today

This morning I woke up in a very feminine mood today.  I'm not sure why.  It likely has something to do with Mistress forcing me in a nighty every night, in addition to the ads I get in my email every day.  Waking up and walking into our bathroom while I am still in my nighty is a humiliating turn on. Half of me wants her to make me put on my nighty was soon as we start getting ready in bed.  The other half wants to not wear it at all or at least be able to put it on before I sneak under the covers.  Having to be all feminine with the lights on, brushing teeth, etc. would certainly be erotic humiliation.  Hmm.

I've also been thinking about lipstick and lip balm, nail polish, high heels, perfume, mascara, wearing panties every day.  I like that Mistress seems to like my feminine side.  She has encouraged it which makes it something I don't hide as much as I used to.

Here is an ad I got in my email.  I like how they are having fun dressed the way they are.  From the company Homme Mystere.   http://www.hommemystere.com/






Unfortunately it's getting cold here, so to wear some of those outfits make me want to crank the heat up.  Either that or wear these.




Lastly, I have grown a little accustomed to the nighty, especially ones without cups in them.  I think of having to wear something with a little more of a reminder to it. A couple of these also can fit breast forms.  I can't imagine how I'd sleep if I had to wear forms.










No comments:

Post a Comment