Friday, December 1, 2017

Feminine Photo Shoot

I don't dream very often and when I do, it's very rarely sexual or D/s related.  Last night that was not the case.  Recently, Mistress and I had some professional photographs taken for work.  Mistress had makeup and hair done professionally and got started without me. I showed up while they finished with her solo pics and then I joined in for a bit.  Everything was very well done and professional.

Last night's dream was a variation on this experience.  When I showed up to get my pictures taken, the makeup girl said "oh great, you're here!  Put this on" and she handed me a white slip. 


Once I put the slip on she had me sit in her makeup chair.  She put a blonde wig on me and started doing my makeup.  She told me "I am going to go very, very heavy on the makeup, but it will still look very professional.  We just want you to feel the makeup so you can feel the shame."

While I was getting my makeup done Mistress was getting her pictures done, just like it happened in real life.  When I was done, the photographer had me get into a very sissy like outfit. 


The rest of the photo shoot was done very professionally.  Mistress wore her professional outfits and I wore something like the above picture.  Just like the picture above, my chastity device was visible.  The photographer had me lift my skirt to show it off for a couple pics.  For other pics, Mistress had me on a leash.  And a for few pics my arms were tied behind my back and my ankles tide together white I was sitting on a tall stool.  The dream was not at all sexual.  It was very erotically humiliating (in a good way) especially when Mistress kept telling me how good these pictures were going to look on the website.  Just recollecting this dream has my cock straining against my chastity device.  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment