Saturday, December 23, 2017

Desperation

It's now been 31 days since my last orgasm and I have been in chastity 100% of the time for the last 29 days.  My only release was for about 20-30 minutes 2 different times, when Mistress wanted to use the cock she owns for her pleasure.  I was wisely locked back up immediately after each use.  The longer I go, the more desperate I become and the more I want to be treated cruelly.

This morning I put a light spray of the perfume Mistress bought for me last year around this time. I have worn it nearly every day since then and it still has an amazingly powerful effect on me.  For example with morning I sprayed it on and within seconds my libido went up, my head spun in a sub-space-y kind of way and I immediately linked it having to do something feminine.  I am very much conditioned to equate the smell of the perfume with having to wear something feminine.  It also goes deeper and triggers a drop in my male attitude.

All of that being said, I live for not being in control of something so basic as my own pleasure. I love the idea of being fully owned. I am intoxicated on hormones and endorphins.  I am becoming addicted to the mix of it all. Addicted.



If you enjoy reading this blog, please leave a comment.  Mistress and I enjoy reading the comments, ideas and feedback from our audience.  I will reply to everyone as soon as I can. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could say I'm sorry about your extended chastity but actually Im not at all sorry. We men need to be in chastity a lot more than we are

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Being locked makes me feel so owned.

    ReplyDelete