Sunday, December 3, 2017

Chastity and Orgasm Update - Squirting - A Request

With my recent vow of chastity, I was wondering how this year has stacked up against other years.

I'll start with chastity. 

Year to date - 75 days and a month still left in the year.
Last Year - 70 days
2015 - 36 days
2014 - 15 days

That means even if I stopped today, this would be the longest I've been in chastity in any year of my life.

Now we can go to the number of orgasms.  Up until I took orgasm control seriously about 10 years ago, I would cum at least once a day and likely more, so let's call it 300+ orgasms a year.  My how things have changed.

Year to date - 21 orgasms
Last Year - 31 orgasms
2015 - 37 orgasms
2014 - didn't track, but was on target for 48 orgasms
2013 - 34 orgasms
2012 - 14 in the last quarter alone.  Didn't track before that.

I love the idea of ending the year with over 100 days in chastity and 21 or 22 orgasms (less than 2 a month).  Then I love the idea of breaking the record next year.  300+ days in Chasity, 18 orgasms or less. 

I would really like to add a new page of Mistress' orgasms.  Having to log them all including the ones I am not a part of.  What a mind fuck.  Me getting 12-18 orgasms (if that) and Mistress have several hundred.  That idea make my head spin.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When I was searching for images for my Hitachi post yesterday, I came across this one. 


Mistress and I both have a fantasy of me being tied down on the floor and Mistress up in a chair or on a bench.  She would either be using the fucking machine or another toy that makes her squirt.  I would be just under her getting soaked in her juices.  I'd like to add a gag that keeps my mouth open as well so I can drown in her juices, or better yet a funnel gag.  That inspired me to find these.

We have a box that would work perfectly for this







__________________________________________________________________________


Lastly, a request. 

According to my stats there are 50-100 people that read every post I make.  Would you please make a comment?  Anonymously is OK, if you want to maintain your privacy.  Make a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi'.  If you are inclined to do more, I would love to know what you like or don't like about my blog.  I would love to know what you would like me to post more of or less of.  My Mistress reads this blog as well, so any comments you make will be seen by her.  Maybe you can give her some ideas???

To all that read this blog, Thank You!





5 comments:

  1. HI .I enjoy your blog because i relate to your feelings of submission.also the need for chastity.I have enjoyed fewer and fewer orgasms as the years pass.much more prefer the feeling of want,Rather than recovery time.Thanks for sharing your blog.I dont comment much anywhere but I do enjoy flr blogs the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward, thanks for the comment. It’s greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your journal but usually don’t make comments on people’s journals, but since you asked, I’ll indulge you.

    I’d love to read a post in the near future about how your Mistress has ‘broken’ you. I don’t mean broken in a bad way. I mean broken in a way that takes you to a place where you truly submit to her.

    I believe that you need to endure something that you absolutely don’t want to. You need to truly suffer. It won’t be fun, but it will be rewarding.

    Once you submit in such a way you will truly be owned. You will not be able to resist your Mistress ever again. She will also benefit, as once she sees just how much you are willing to endure for her, she will be addicted to that power.

    She needn't worry about damaging you. I have found the submissive male to be resilient once given time to reflect. Being broken to be built back up by your Mistress will be a great journey.

    Mistress G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do need this. Thank you so much for commenting. It means the world to me.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete