Monday, December 11, 2017

Used and put away

Last night at bedtime Mistress decided she needed to have an orgasm.  She has me unlock myself and told me I would need to be locked up first thing this morning.  I advised her that may not be a good idea and that it would be best for me to be locked back up immediately after she was done using me.

Mistress just started her period and was a bit insecure about it.  I assured her that I am fine with that and it's easy to clean off if there is an issue.  It felt amazing to be inside Mistress again after more than 2 weeks.  She warned me not to cum.  I assured her I didn't have any intention of cumming.  I was able to hold off from cumming more than I thought I would be able to, but Mistress made it difficult.  She was pinching my nipples nice and hard, hard enough I can still feel it this morning and it makes my cock throb.  She also added some commentary that nearly pushed me over the edge a few times.  I am not sure of the order of her comments, but the few I remember are as follows.


  • This morning I was to put on the shocking dog collar around my balls.  The cage is a great deterrent, but it makes it so she can't use me.  With the shocking collar on my balls she can punish me and keep me close and useful.  


  • I was to start handling the dry cleaning as she no longer wants to do that particular chore.  She also told me that she would be delegating more and more things to me.  


  • She was considering not letting me sleep in our bed at some point in the future.  My head just spun writing that sentence.
  • She is considering having me move the cage into the living room.   
  • My life is about to get tougher. I assured her that is what I am asking for.  

As I kept getting closer to cumming, Mistress didn't want me to have an accident, so she had me use my fingers.  I can make her cum hard and fast using my fingers.  I was in heaven.  Pleasing my Mistress while my cock was being totally ignored.  Making her cum was my only priority, as it should be.

I was able to get her off a couple times and she let me put my cock inside her.  After a short while she told me to get off of her, clean up and lock myself back up.  It was perfect.  I wouldn't have changed a thing.

As I awoke this morning I realized how lucky I was to be locked up again.  Mistress got up before me and the temptation to touch myself would have been too much.  I know I would have tried to edge myself.  I wouldn't have tried to orgasm, as I love the amount of sexual chemicals running through my veins.  I fear that I wouldn't stop edging soon enough and I would have an accident that I would be to embarrassed and scared to admit to Mistress.  Being locked up gave me that extra bit of help I needed.

I love being owned and locked by my Mistress.



   


No comments:

Post a Comment