Monday, December 18, 2017

A car ride

Yesterday morning I had dressed up in comes casual but feminine clothes.  They were not overt items, unless someone was paying attention.  I had a few hours to myself before Mistress got up.  When she did get up she asked to run a couple errands.  Both errands were just going through the drive through of 2 different establishments.  I started to change clothes and Mistress said I should go as I was dressed.  I thought about it for a second and decided it was worth a try.  I did put on a jacket as it was pretty cold, but looking back I wish I didn't have that option.  I took my SUV which sits higher and has tinted windows.  Looking back (in my current, super horny state), I should have taken her car for added humiliation.  Her car sits much closer to the ground and the windows aren't tinted.  Someone would have easily been able to see my denim cropped pants.  Between the 2 places I went to, I would have been much more self-conscious of my situation.  Since I was dressed in a manner that would have been obvious had I had to get out of the car, I made sure to drive slow, and very carefully.  No need to get pulled over or end up in a fender bender and have the police called.  The riskiest part of my adventure was walking out to my SUV as I have to walk behind it with the garage door open to get into it.

Later Mistress asked me how it was, I told her it was perfect for a first try out in public.  She mentioned the word 'conditioning' as though she is conditioning me to get used to the idea of going out.  She said she was surprised that I went out dressed the way I was.  I like to think that I didn't have an option.  I like to think that if I told her I was still going to change into male clothes, that she would have forced the issue and made me leave the house like that. If I refused there would be consequences.  I like to think that my next trip out will have me in more feminine attire with something very obvious. My head is spinning in sub-space with the idea.



I spent the rest of the morning dressed feminine and after we ran an errand in the afternoon, I was dressed masculine the rest of the day.  Mistress is correct.  I am much more agreeable and considerate in my feminine attire.  There is something very powerful that happens inside my mind when the clothes go on.


I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of myself.  Instead I found a couple online.




If you enjoy reading this blog, please leave a comment.  Mistress and I enjoy reading the comments, ideas and feedback from our audience.  I will reply to everyone as soon as I can.  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment