Thursday, December 21, 2017

Staying the course

Yesterday I had an overwhelming day.  Work is busy.  I had tech issues which frustrate me to no end because I am fairly tech savvy.  The day went too fast.  I was in a super foul mood.  Unfortunately I was frustrated and short with Mistress for no good reason.

Mistress and I were supposed to go out yesterday afternoon for an evening networking event for her business.  Logistically it wasn't going to work for me, but with my attitude it wasn't going to work for Mistress either, so she ended up going alone.

Not long after she left the house, I got a text from her.  "If I had more time, you would have been locked in the cage all night"

"I could see that" I replied.

"The dry cleaning should be ready" she texted back, which I took to be an order as well as a test.

"I'll go get it" I texted back.

I ran that errand and picked myself up something to cook for dinner.  In addition to that errand I made sure to straighten up the kitchen, do dishes, and get her coffee pot ready for this morning in case she got up before me.  I thought there was a good chance that I was going to be locked in the cage or banished to the spare bedroom if she had enough reason to do so.  Instead, Mistress had a great evening and seems to have forgiven me for my attitude yesterday.  However she did mention a caning is certainly possible moving forward.

When we were getting ready for bed, she indicated that her first inclination was to text me and tell me that D/s would ending until things improved.  She decided that instead of that she could punish me, instead of changing our dynamic.  I thanked her for changing her mind and staying the course.

It's tough when things aren't going right.  When I get mad, I want out of chastity, I push back on anything feminine Mistress wants me to do and I revert back to my macho side that I hate.  Mistress gets frustrated and wants no part of owning me.  We lose lots of ground in our female led relationship.

What is really cool is when we overcome this challenge.  I stay locked in chastity, I suck it up and dress however I am supposed to, I lose my ability to resist.  Mistress punishes me or turns the screws on me even more, to enforce her ownership over me and her intolerance of my insubordination.  Our D/s dynamic gets stronger because we pushed through.  It's not easy, but I am glad we are getting better at doing it.  I am owned more than I ever thought possible.




If you enjoy reading this blog, please leave a comment.  Mistress and I enjoy reading the comments, ideas and feedback from our audience.  I will reply to everyone as soon as I can. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment