Sunday, December 24, 2017

Chastity Dilemma

Mistress and I are heading out of town for a couple days for Christmas.  We've done the family Christmas and are going to a hotel for a couple of days.

Mistress has already commented that she plans on using her cock while we are away.  She mentioned that she may unlock me for the whole time we are gone, but I'd rather that not happen. In my world, the best case is for me to be locked and only taken out for her use.  In Mistress case, having my cock right there whenever she wants is her best case.  Since I have already confessed that I have masturbated on trips without her knowledge, this is not the best scenario.  Here are some of the options that I see for our weekend.

  • Mistress unlocks me for the entire trip.  I want to remain orgasm free as long as possible, so cheating will not be something that happens.  What could happen however, is that when Mistress is asleep, I will be feeling the cock I haven't felt for an entire month.  That will progress into edging that I may not be able to stop in time.
  • Mistress unlocks me just for sex.  We lose some spontaneity, but I have no way to touch myself and we Mistress maintains 100% control over my cock.  My only fear in this scenario is accidentally orgasming while having sex.  
  • Mistress leaves the keys at home.  We take the Hitachi, a strap-on and any other toys she wants and I can pleasure her while I get nothing.  I could use the strap-on and fuck her for as long as she wants with no risk of me cumming.  Also, I could spend a lot of time with my face between her legs.  As a bonus, Mistress could use the strap-on on me while I am locked.  Talk about a mind-fuck.
  • Lastly, Mistress could keep me unlocked during waking hours and locked when she is sleeping.  She could wear the key on a necklace or safety pin it to her pillow so that she has readily access to the key.  The only downside to this is if she fell asleep before me.
I am always amazed at how going to a hotel seems to release inhibitions and make sex much easier to accomplish that when we are at home.  I am sitting here fantasizing about the above items as well as other things such as wearing some naughty items under my clothes.  Me bringing some restraints on our trip and Mistress tying me to the bed while she goes to the lobby bar.  It makes me think of us finding a 3rd person for a threesome or making me dress in full femme and being made to walk down a hall and back.  Hotels seem make my already depraved brain even more depraved.  No matter what happens we will have a great time!

Merry Christmas to all of my readers. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi I am enjoying reading your blog
    Just a suggestion for your Mistress
    Get Mistress to dress you up in a compromising outfit of her choice and have several picks taken of you in it in varying humiliating poses save these to her phone laptop etc provide her with all your passwords to your emails social media etc phone numbers of close friends etc
    Sign a contract to say that she has full rights to publish said photos any where she requires and to share them with people of her choice
    Email her this along with the pics so she can save these to a backup file that you have no access to or post them on a fetlife profile (free) in an anonymous name so they are there for anyone who she gives the profile name to (can also hide photos so just people accepted as friends can see
    This relinquishes ALL YOUR control next time your feeling masculine she sends a pic to some one might be one of her friends or yours or maybe a relative you both make out it was a mistake but I am sure you won't want to cause any more revelations thus checking your behaviour for good
    Hope this helps it works for me let me know your thaughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas are great. I have a blackmail fantasy that I will have to write a post on. I agree with you that having pictures out there that can be used against you can be a very powerful motivator.

    ReplyDelete