Thursday, October 5, 2017

Throwback Thursday

Old habits die hard.  Mistress and I went out with a friend last night for her birthday.  As a result I am a bit hungover today.  When I am hungover I am super horny and super submissive.   My intention this morning was to write a post about all the things I am fantasizing about.  I realized the error of my ways and and going to write about things since yesterdays post.  Living in the moment and appreciating it.

I left for work yesterday locked in chastity.  It was an uneventful day, but after being plugged for 4 hours in the previous 24 hours I still felt like I had something in my ass.  I came home and changed and Mistress and I met our friend.  We had some drinks and an appetizer while we all chatted.  We then went to another bar to meet another friend and grab some dinner.  I enjoyed being the one guy with 3 women.  Or friend commented on how Mistress and I are her 'relationship ideal'.  If she only knew we were in a Female Led relationship and that I was submissive to Mistress.

We came home and got ready for bed.  I put on my nighty and got into bed before Mistress.  When Mistress got into bed she started stroking my balls.  She commented that she didn't like this device as much as my other one because my cock is completely covered.  She like the device that goes through my piercing and covers the head and glans.  That was she can stroke my cock, but I can't get real pleasure out of it.  I assured her that I was being sufficiently teased with this device and that changing devices every few days was going to be the key to keeping me locked 24/7 indefinitely.  Mistress fell asleep teasing my cock.  It's the second time this week she has done that.  It's a beautiful way to fall asleep. 

This morning I woke up extra horny.  I plugged myself while still in my nighty.  I put on my shortest skirt, panties and a low cut blouse with a matching bra (tightened as much as possible).  Before I put my heels on I was wanting to up the ante somehow.  I went into my drawer in the bathroom.  If I remembered correctly I had a piece of womens jewelry in the drawer, but I wasn't sure if it was an anklet, bracelet, or clip on earrings.  It took a minute but I found a rhinestone anklet.  Perfect!  I added it to today's outfit and I feel just a tad more like a slut.  I don't think anklets are slutty, I think they are sexy.  However on a grown man wearing women's clothes, it makes me feel slutty.


That's the post for today.  In honor of the title of this blog post, I went back to the beginning and found a few hot posts.  Here they are.

Getting Caught Up - Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good scene - Monday, May 23, 2011

Things are going to change - Tuesday, January 3, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment