Monday, October 2, 2017

Back In A Dress & Chastity and Orgasm Tracking

With Mistress getting back into the groove, my libido is in overdrive.  I haven't had to wear anything overly feminine in over 3 weeks, so I decided to step it up a bit. Below is a picture of the dress I am currently wearing. 

 
I purposely made my outfit as restrictive as possible.  I decided to wear my highest heels and I tightened up the ankle straps so I can feel restricted.  I am also wearing a bra with my large silicone inserts.  I tightened the bra strap on it's tightest setting so that I can't ignore my situation.  My perfume is wafting into my nostrils and it's making me so horny.   If my cock wasn't locked up right now I would absolutely sneak a few strokes of my cock.  By choosing the equivalent of a cocktail dress I am erotically humiliated more than an office type outfit would make me feel.  When Mistress looks at me in it, I cringe just a bit (in a good way).  I am feeling very submissive and slutty today.

I ran some numbers that are more trivia than anything else.  I keep an online log of my days in chastity HERE and my orgasms HERE.  Since I started tracking my days in chastity, 2016 found me in chastity a total of 70 Days.  My longest stint in chastity was 29 days in December of 2015 to January 2016.  I spent another 2 weeks straight locked up that summer.  So far in 2017 my longest lockup was 16 days and I have been locked up a total of  47 days year-to-date.

As far as my orgasms go, 2017 is a relatively slow year, which is what I yearn for.  I have had 16 full orgasms and 2 ruined (not full).  I also went 72 days and 55 days straight without an orgasm.  By this time last year I had 22 full orgasms and 1 ruined.  In 2015 it was 30 orgasms.  So I am 6 orgasms behind last year and 14 behind 2015.  My current streak is interesting.  It's been 53 days since my last full orgasm but Mistress has ruined 2 since then.  Hot! 

The orgasms tracking doesn't tell the full story.  It doesn't track all the times we have sex and Mistress has multiple orgasms and I go without.  That would be fun to track as it would really drive home just how denied I am.  I would also love to track the orgasms Mistress has while I am at work, just to rub it in even further.

This morning as I was waking up, I fantasized about coming home to find Mistress in our bedroom with towels on the bed and a few toys out.  She would either tell me to strip or to put to on something feminine.  She would say to me "make me cum" and she would like back in the bed and my sole job is to make her cum as many times as she wants.  I get nothing other than the pleasure of serving her and making her satisfied.  My cock would stay locked up to ensure my focus was entirely on her.  When she was done with me she would tell me to clean up the room and to go make dinner.  I don;t know how to explain it, but being used that way would be so frustratingly satisfying.  A win-win in my book.

I have to run, but wanted to make a quick post as to my desire to serve Mistress and to make sure she is happy and satisfied.  My needs are secondary to hers. 

 



         



No comments:

Post a Comment