Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Time Apart

Soon my Mistress and I will be spending some time apart.  Today's edge had me thinking of when she will be out of town in a few weeks.  I imagined her teasing me for a couple days before she leaves and then an hour before we leave for the airport she would either make me cum or not let me cum, but either way she would lock me up in chastity.  I would drive her to the airport plugged or dressed a certain way.  During her trip she would have given me some assignments.  Either randomly via email or with notes hidden around the house.  I would be forced to take pictures of myself in compromising situations, run errands, use toys on myself, do web cam shows, etc.  If I failed at any task I would get a severe beating on my ass or balls or both.  I don't know why it is, but when we are apart I feel like jumping through nasty hoops for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment