Monday, August 7, 2017

Gotta Run, but have to post

I've got a very busy day ahead of me, but I have so many things running through my head that I have to post them real fast.
  • My last orgasm was June 16th, so I have gone 7.5 weeks without one.  My all time record is 72 days.  Just typing that made my cock swell uncomfortably in my chastity cage.
  • Yes, I am back in chastity.  Mistress started her period last week which means I have to be in chastity for at least the duration of it.
  • Mistress unlocked me so that she could use my cock for her pleasure.  Her period is now over, but I am still locked.  She was going to give me a day out of chastity, but I am now at the point I convinced her that I should be locked back up immediately after sex.  There is something much hotter about being locked up after being used than just being used.  It seems more cruel.
  • I have a new job which means I can't be dressed up as much during the day.  Mistress is aware of this and is working on other ideas to keep me feminized.  Obviously the days I am home I can be dressed, maybe the days I can't I have to be dressed at night.  Under clothes are always a good option.  Painted toenails are coming soon as well.
  • I am so horny right now.  Mistress is at the gym.  If I weren't locked up, I am 90% sure I would be edging myself right now.  I wouldn't dare sneak an orgasm, but after so long without cumming accidents do happen.

Here is a perfect example of how I am feeling today.           







No comments:

Post a Comment