Friday, July 28, 2017

The Dress

All week I have been getting progressively more desperate, which is one of my goals with orgasm denial and D/s.  All week I have been upping my feminine dress.  Wearing bras, and my highest heels even though they are challenging to wear.  I have 2 dresses that most people would consider inappropriate for most women to wear in public let alone a middle aged man.  All week I have been wanting to wear one of them and have chickened out.  That ended this morning.  I had the perfect combination of horniness and testosterone so that when I sprayed perfume on my chest first thing, I was at the mercy of my libido.

I chose a peach form fitting dress with a cutout on the side, definitely the sluttier of the 2.


When Mistress came down the stairs and saw my I have a perfect rush of erotic humiliation.  I also really like the way the dress makes me feel.  It's squeezing me in a good way.  The height is perfect. I feel sexy in it.  I am also so horny I feel like outing myself a bit.  I need to get something out of the back of my car and the only way to do that is to open the garage.  I would never do it (during the day) but the temptation is there.  Or going out in the back yard just for the risk of being seen.  This combination of chemicals running through my body has me all worked up wanting me to push my boundaries.

This dress also makes me feel very slutty.  It's the kind of dress I imagine myself in, on my knees sucking on a huge cock.  Or being fucked like the slut I am.  A fake cock but a huge one nonetheless.  








This is one of those dresses that I feel I should be punished for wearing.  It's not appropriate and a 'girl' like me knows better.  



It's also one of the dresses I fantasize about Mistress making me wear when she ties me up so that she can cut it off of me.  


It's amazing to me how the right a dress can make me feel.  Actually, many items of clothing make me feel this way but with different fantasies.  Like they say, 'the clothes make the man' :-)









3 comments:

  1. I love that peach dress! It's cute, with the slutty cutout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pratiche meravigliosamente passionali e ricche d'amore carnale!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete