Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Lately

I am going to start off with the thing that is highest in my thought process now.  Last night while sitting on the couch Mistress held up her glass and said 'slave'.  The word came out at least three times over the course of the evening and I absolutely loved it.  The thought of being called something that is not my name, nor a common nicety (baby, sweety, honey) and instead being called something most would find offensive (slut, bitch, slut, sissy, whore) is intensely hot to me.  The word slave is powerful and has multiple meanings to me, such as being under control, not having rights, owned by Mistress etc.  The other words mentioned are also hot and also relevant given my feminization fantasies and most of those words typically being used for degrading a women.  That being said, having my name ignored and replaced with something else is something I could get very used to and it makes my head spin with excitement.  A constant verbal acknowledgment of Mistress's acceptance of my submissiveness as well as confirmation of my status in our relationship.  What more could a guy want?

The next topic is dressing feminine.  In the morning, especially after a spray of perfume, I have little problem dressing feminine.  In fact I have been adding bra's almost daily and have been choosing my highest heels on the days I only get to wear them for a couple hours.  I am trying to be more and more feminine.  Later in the day is the real challenge for me mentally.  Yesterday I came home early from the office to work at home.  I should have changed clothes (and wanted to actually) but I got insecure and my stupid male masculinity took over.  I technically disobeyed a standing rule, but I didn't want to disobey.  It's one of those things I wish I had more control over and could obey without question.  It's where being held accountable and forced would help me out mentally submit over the long term.  While a punishment would certainly be in order I am not trying to top from the bottom.  A friendly reminder from Mistress that I need to go change would also work.  Adding the number of hours I am to be dressed every day would also help condition me to my afternoon drop in testosterone.  I want to obey.

Lastly, Chastity.  Mistress started her period yesterday.  That means I am to be locked up in chastity for the duration.  Why am I not locked up yet?  I have a nice Mistress.  Now Mistress is far nicer than I would be if the tables were turned.  The second I found out I was starting I would tell my slave to lock it up, even if it was in the middle of the night.  I would also wait to unlock my slave until the day after I was 100% sure I was done.  Even if that meant we had sex and he had to be locked back up because I wasn't quite done.  I would add extra 'reminders' of my period if the tables were turned, but am not giving any ideas.  Like I said, Mistress is nicer than I would be.  I am sitting here writing this, wanting to stroke my cock only because I know it will be locked soon (after my morning bike ride).  Generally I don't think about it, but when I am locked or will be getting locked I can't take my mind off of my cock.  It's one of the great misunderstandings about chastity.  I think a lot of women lock of their man's cock because he focuses on it too much.  Locking it up increases the focus, it just eliminates his ability refocus on something else.


Today's Mood

Locked in chastity until anal orgasms are obtained.

    

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree being called names to remind me of my submissive status is hot. My wife does peg me and has used vibrators on my slut hole but I've never cum from it. She has used a sound on me holding a vibrator against it until I have cum and she pulls it out at the last moment to watch me squirt.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try sounds some time. Sounds hot.

    ReplyDelete