Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Enroute

I have a new job and getting started is more stressful than I imagined.  I found myself thinking about work instead of sleeping.  I figured if I wasn't going to sleep, I could at least think about things other than work so I started letting my mind drift to more sexual topics.

The first topic is 'enroute'.  Mistress and I text each other when we are on our way home from just about anywhere.  While trying to go back to sleep I fantasized about what 'enroute' could be used for.
I imagined texting Mistress 'enroute' on my way home. Mistress would reply to meet her in the bedroom.  I would come home and go upstairs.  There I would find her in bed using the Hitachi on herself.  She woud tell me to strip and join her in bed.  Still locked in chastity I would use my fingers, mouth and the Hitachi to make her cum as may times as she wished.

I imagined Mistress out with friends.  She would text 'enroute' followed with instructions to have myself tied to the bed, blindfolded with white noise playing in my ears.  I wouldn't know when she walked in the room to torture me.

Lastly, the scariest 'enroute' text I can imagine.  Mistress texts me 'enroute', garage'.  This means she is close to home and I am dressed in women's clothes.  I am to go into the garage and stand in the middle of the garage and wait.  Mistress would open the garage and I would have to stay standing there until she got parked and out of the car, releasing me from my position.  In theory, I wouldn't be exposed, but not knowing what was on the other side of the garage door would be very scary for me.

Some other things I thought about.

Chastity.  I have spent nearly 20 years looking for the 'perfect chastity device'.  I realized there isn't one.  Instead it's a series of devices.  Much like we don't wear the same article of clothing day in and day out, it's the same with chastity.  I realize I could stay in 24/7 chastity just by changing devices every few days.  Going back and forth between my PA device and my ball trap device ensures that neither my balls nor my PA hole have long term issues.   The discomfort goes away as does the attitude that the discomfort creates.

Oral Sex.  Mistress is a huge fan of penetration.  For that reason I don't get to spend as much time between Mistress' legs as much as I would like to and as much as a chaste slave should.  I fantasized about spending a minimum of one hour (on a regular basis) going down on Mistress.  Not necessarily with the intention of making her cum, although that would be a plus.  It's more to worship her body and to remind me of my place. I like to think about it more in a tantric sense vs a sexual act.  Also, I think being locked up while servicing Mistress is one of the hottest things on the planet.  I imagine her drinking a glass of wine, on her phone, ignoring my efforts.  I would feel like such a slave.

        

       

No comments:

Post a Comment