Thursday, August 24, 2017

Escalation

This morning, I wasn't feeling the least bit submissive or horny.  I knew a quick spray of perfume would fix that.  And it did.  I went into the spare bedroom to pick out an outfit.  Something simple.  That didn't last long.  I went from thinking I would wear a dress and low wedges to wearing a bra, panties, skirt, blouse and my 5.5" white strappy pumps.

I went from 0-60 in just a few minutes.  As I put on the dress I wasn't feeling it.  I knew I had to do more.  I yearned to be more feminine.  To make things challenging.  I shuddered thinking about the marks the bra will leave on my, especially when I ride my bike later with my shirt off.  I made a conscious decision to make walking more difficult as these heels make me take short delicate steps compared to the shoes I have planned on wearing.

That's the beauty of the head space I am in.  I want to push a bit more.  Be a bit more uncomfortable.  regardless of what I am doing, there is likely a way to make it tougher.  Just thinking about it makes my head spin.

Today's Mood 

No comments:

Post a Comment