Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Getting desperate

As of this morning I have been locked in chastity for a full week.  I hate to admit it's going much better than I anticipated.  I want to touch myself and I can't, not even for a second.  The main thing I miss (besides being able to touch my cock) is wearing panties.  To avoid issues my device needs the support of men's underwear.  Being locked up is very much worth that minor inconvenience.

I am now a couple days shy of 4 weeks since my last full orgasm and  2.5 weeks since I was drained with a ruined orgasm. In the last 95 days I have only cum 3 times.

Between my cock being locked, Mistress calling me 'slave' occasionally (which I love), dressing feminine and having my orgasms heavily rationed, I am in heaven.  My head is spinning.  I am absolutely desperate for terrible treatment.  Or even sweet but humiliating treatment.  Or a major evening of servicing Mistress while I go without.  Anything really.  I can't explain it, I just know I yearn for it.

All of that being said, I don't have much time to post, so here are pictures of my mood today.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment