Saturday, September 9, 2017

Femininity, Chastity and Public Humiliation

I am just a mess of hormones, submissiveness and desire.  Today is Saturday and Mistress doesn't make me dress feminine on the weekends 😓, but I do have to wear my perfume and women's deodorant.   That being said, I just couldn't help it.  I was drawn into the spare bedroom and found something feminine but casual.  I put on a skort I have never worn before and a low cut top.  I am slowly getting more and more comfortable being dressed.  It excites the hell out of me to feel I can't help it.

Chastity - I am still locked and enjoying the helplessness.  Mistress offered to let me out of my device to clean up.  I assured her that with all of my devices I can clean myself.  Over the years I have learned to shave and clean around my devices.  Some are more difficult than others, but am not one of those guys that need to be released for hygiene purposes.  No matter how clean a device is, after urination it's no longer clean.

Public humiliation - There are many blog posts here where I fantasize about some public humiliation.   Mistress and I saw something last night that brought it up to the forefront of my mind.  We had to go to the mall which is something we rarely do.  When we were leaving there was a couple walking toward us.  The female half of this couple was wearing ankle boot, jeans, and a top that as tight as any top I have ever seen in public, possibly even a size too small.  Now that I think about it, the way it was tucked in, it was likely a body suit.  What stuck out (no pun intended) were her nipples.  She didn't have large breasts, but she did have some protruding nipple, and she clearly wasn't wearing a bra. This is the closest approximation that I could find online.


Her shirt was a bit thicker as you wouldn't see any hint of areola, but here she was walking through a department store with her nipples on display for all.  What struck me is that she wasn't doing this to show off.  She seemed ashamed.  She didn't look up into anyone's eyes.  My mind eventually assumed this was some sort of game she and her man were playing, and I am inclined to believe a D/s game.  If she was an exhibitionist I believe she would have been trying to make eye contact.  Since she seemed to avoid it I believe it was a public humiliation outing.  And I was jealous!  

We didn't hang out or follow them to see what the deal was.  It took us a few minutes to grasp what we saw, but I wish we would have observed a bit longer.  Like I said, I was jealous.  I tried to imagine my own public shaming.  Now I too could get my nipples super stiff and wear a tight shirt, but I don't think I would be too ashamed.  Maybe wearing a bra under a thicker shirt and made to walk through the mall.  Everyone would think I just had large man boobs, but in my paranoid mind, they would all just know I was wearing a bra.  Or painting my fingernails a bright shade of red, and walking through several stores through the mall.  Mistress wouldn't let me put my hands in my pocket.  Likely, no one would notice but I would be terrified.  Using the shocking dog collar in public.  Mistress would take me to a strip bar with me in my heavy steel chastity device and would make me wear heavy perfume.  She would get me a lap dance and the stripper would comment on both my perfume and my device as she rubbed her butt against it.  Wearing a woman's button up shirt in public.  Wearing nylon or fishnet socks with no male socks.  Forced to cum in my pants and walk around with it.   Wearing makeup in public.  Kissing Mistress feet in public.  All of these ideas horrify me, but turn me on at the same time.           

Lastly, I have to work a few hours today.  I fantasize about Mistress masturbating a few time and texting me each time she has an orgasm.  Or Mistress texts me pics, words, or screen shots of things she knows will get me all worked up.



No comments:

Post a Comment