Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Conditioning and Normalization

Mistress is really starting to do a good job of mentally torturing me.  Over the course of last evening, Mistress told me she had intended on letting me out for some D/s play, but I got home too late and missed out.  Of course I had no idea that was part of any plan so it's an extra mindfuck.  Mistress also mentioned that she had masturbated while I was at work.  I find that very, very hot, especially with my cock locked in chastity.  I imagine her texting me through out the day telling me she just had another orgasm.  It makes me want to be forced to track her orgasms on this blog along with my own.  Talk about a mind fuck.  Logging dozens and dozens of orgasms every month while I got months at a time without one.  Hot!  https://missbossybitchsboy.blogspot.com/p/history-of-orgasms.html

Mistress also played with my locked cock before bed.  Now that does several things to me.  It let's me know that Mistress acknowledges (and hopefully enjoys) my situation.  It gets me ramped up far more than I can ramp myself.  Having her fingers all over my locked cock, makes my head spin.  It reinforces my place in our relationship.

Being locked in chastity for long periods and having Mistress torment me, is exactly how my chastity fantasies play out.  Being locked and ignored is no fun.  Being locked and constantly reminded and tormented makes me want to stay locked forever and ever.

Last nights teasing has me pretty worked up this morning.  I woke up and my mind went straight to naughty town.  I got up and put a full spray of perfume.  I got dressed in some feminine clothes.  I have a fairly large selection (always want more) and I am forcing myself to wear things I rarely wear.  These clothes are more modest, which I am so no modest right now, but wearing more normal clothes, is an important part of normalizing my feminization.  I did put on my high strappy pumps and I tightened the straps a couple extra holes so I can feel like my ankles are restrained.

This picture I saw yesterday really spoke to me.


I recently had a dream where I have become so accustomed to being dressed that I stepped out of a hotel room to investigate something outside my door that I forgot that I was dressed.  In real life I have ventured out on the back patio in feminine attire, certainly very aware of my situation.  But the truth is that I am getting more and more conditioned to being dressed up.  I used to never wear my bras, but now I try to find a shirt where I can wear one.  Not because it's comfortable, but because it's not, and I am getting used to it.  I am too shy to wear my inserts though.  I used to wear heels for only a short period of time, but now I am used to them and walking in them.  They are not comfortable, but I miss them when I take them off.  On the weekends Mistress doesn't make me dress, but I can't resist and put on something casual but feminine when I wake up.  I do wish she "forced" me to be dressed more often or made me wear certain items to push my boundaries even further.  I love the conditioning and normalization of my feminine side as well as my chastity device.  I can't believe I can say that.        

    

No comments:

Post a Comment