Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Femme in Public

I've now been locked in chastity for 8 days other than a brief reprieve when I got my beating.  The chastity is now working its magic.  Even though life and work has been keeping any erotic thoughts out of my head, the constant feeling of chastity keeps pulling my thoughts in that direction.  I frequently find myself thinking about how I don't know what my cock feels like.  I am getting hornier and more desperate by the day.  As I have written over the years I dislike chastity, or I used to dislike it.  Now that I have a super comfortable device, I actually like it.  It's not perfect, but damn close.  I will soon write a post about how I view chastity now.

Today's post is based on a blog post I read a few weeks ago that I can't get out of my mind.  In the post, a Mistress takes her slave to get his/her makeup done professionally.  I frequently fantasize about being feminized in front of another woman, but the thought also scares the crap out of me.  Here are some of my thoughts.

  • I think about something similar to this story, or 
  • Me having to be feminine in front of a pro-domme
  • Having boudoir photos taken of me as my alter ego Sophia
  • Out in public dressed.  (Halloween, Gas Station, Drag Queen Events)
Here are some key phrases that stood out.

So we set an appointment for this past weekend.  And, as I’m sure you all know, I had lots and lots and lots of fun in the days and hours leading up to that appointment.  The poor sissy’s blood pressure was probably off the charts.  He was so nervous and flustered.  It was adorable.

More than the humiliation of having to endure it, more than being seen by more than one person that way, more than yet another piece of his masculinity being taken from him, that was what worried him the most.

“Do you want sweet?  Sultry?  Day?  Night?  Glamour?”  “Let’s go with sweet and innocent,” I told her, with a very not-sweet-and-innocent grin at Sounder.

Less than an hour later, she stepped back and asked Sounder what he thought.  He turned to me, and I couldn’t stop smiling.  He looked pretty.  Downright pretty.

Still, I couldn’t help but pull up his dress in the car and stroke him through his panties.  I drive an SUV, and he pulled his dress back down when we pulled up at a stop light next to another SUV.

Full story here - https://dominajen.com/2016/07/20/sissy-slut/

There is a 2nd part to the story that isn't my cup of tea, but I am sure Mistress will enjoy reading.  https://dominajen.com/2016/07/22/and-part-2/






2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog but it's good to see another Domina Jen reader over here on Blogger.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete