Friday, September 4, 2015

Marinating in Horniness

I'm not sure what's going on with me.  The last few weeks I have been on 11.  I have been feeling super slutty.  Anything feminine just gets me going.  Mistress' comments last week about having me plan scenes has pushed me up to a 12.  

For example.  Yesterday Mistress told me to wear something sexy under my work pants.  I took it to the next level and wore a fishnet body suit.  I could have removed it as soon as I got home, but the little brain in my cock wouldn't let me.  I got so fucking turned on wearing this under my clothes while working and running errands.  Whether is was the attractive account executive for another company talking to me at a luncheon or the checkout girls at the grocery store or Wal-mart I felt very humiliated thinking they knew what I was wearing under my clothes.  Of course they didn't but that's where my mind goes.  The contrast of feeling my body encased in fishnet and my cock and balls free was a nice mild mind fuck.


Lastly, Mistress has been quickly reading my posts and she has been commenting on them.  Having her comment on something I just posted humiliates me in a good way.  It's a huge turn on to get her feedback, especially if it's something she likes. 

I ave posted 2 new scene ideas (HERE) and this will likely be my last post for a week or 2. 




No comments:

Post a Comment