Thursday, September 3, 2015

Chickened Out

I recently posted about "bra training" Mistress mentioned that it made her think of a pink bra in my panty drawer.  Last week I tried it on to see how it would look and it looked surprisingly good.  I have a defined chest so it wasn't too obvious.

This morning I woke up and was in my hangover mood which means I am extra horny as a way of going to my "happy place".  When I got out of bed I put on that pink bra and the closest pair of panties I could find to match it (I'm surprised I don't have more matching sets).  I then got dressed and thought I could pull it off without Mistress noticing.  As I got to the bottom of the stairs I chickened out wearing the bra.  The padding was maybe more obvious than I thought, and then I got self conscious and then took the bra off before going upstairs.

I added another scene as well.  Also, even though the scenes are posted, they are not done.  As I think more and more about them, I will edit them, update them, add more variations as well as pictures.  If a scene title sounds interesting, go back and revisit as it may have changed.






No comments:

Post a Comment