Thursday, September 17, 2015

Some Eye Candy for Mistress

Mistress has commented on how she likes this slaves pictures.  Here are some recent ones from http://deviantdisplay.com/

Devoted Pet.
No matter how many thousands of miles I traveled, my little slut followed me obediently, trying to be useful in any way imaginable. -Mistress


Summer vacation for a sissy.
To make sure Pet was on his best behavior, he was locked up whenever we ventured outside. I loved seeing his poor cock strain against the hot metal cage, keeping the slut stimulated and frustrated all day. -Mistress


Shameless.

My caged pet looks delicious in the sunshine. It makes me want to do very depraved things to her. -Mistress


Cock tease.
While recently out of town I left Pet uncaged with the caveat that he not cum prior to my return. He made use of the time by teasing himself in anticipation. -Mistress

In his proper place. 
This is one of my favorite photos of Pet. It’s exactly how I want him to be at all times–dressed like a slut, on the floor, plugged and caged. -Mistress
Like a toy.
When I tease Pet by pulling the chain attached to her cage, it makes her cock drip. Pet enjoys being on a short leash. -Mistress

Show and tell.
Pet couldn’t wait to model the new “panties” I got him. I think it makes his ass look even more fuckable than it already is. -Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment