- Painted toenails. I've calculated that I wear nail polish in my toes for about 7 months out of the year. Mistress likes blue and purple, which I do as well as it really stands out, but to me it's masculine enough to have some plausible deniability. Pink, fuchsia red, etc are undeniably feminine and more emasculating (in a good way to me). As much as flip-flops crack my heels in the summer, maybe I should wear nail polish year round :-)
- Feminine clothes under my male clothes. With it cooling off it's much easier and more comfortable to wear things like pantyhose, tights, leggings, camisoles, bras, corsets, body shapers, etc under my male clothes. I have been fantasizing about wearing women's undershirts that have lace around the neck, arms and bottom of the shirt.
- Markings on my body. Having more skin covered up means the ability to mark my skin. I dream of bruises (especially with my new fondness for rubber bands), magic marker, skin dye, temporary tattoos (tramp stamp) and maybe some scarring as well...
- Around the house. I have some lounging clothes that are better suited for winter. Also, sleeping in a nighty or feminine pajamas won't be so uncomfortably hot.
- Hot Tub. We use our hot tub more in the winter. I have been thinking about wearing my bikini or getting a humiliating one piece for the hot tub.
I'm sure I am missing something regarding fall/winter naughtiness however I am very much looking forward to being naughty this fall.