Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I have posted.  The holidays, work, travel, etc. has made it hard to keep up.  Although I haven't been keeping updated it doesn't mean that my mind hasn't been busy with naughtiness.

I still wear a nighty to bed every night.  I'm not 100% sure if Mistress still wants me doing it as she hasn't said much about it, but I will do it until she tells me otherwise.  It may be hard to believe, but it's still a mind fuck every single day I wear it.  It's probably more of a mind fuck since she doesn't say anything.  I feel like a sissy little bitch wearing it without being told to do so.  I get humiliated wearing it when she hasn't told me to for so long.  While getting orders directly is hot, I am finding having standing orders that are to be followed no matter what, more indicative of a being a "slave".

I have been having chastity fantasies a lot lately, but my fantasies would be hard to maintain in real life.  I imagine being locked up, but Mistress and I being a lot more active in the bedroom.  I fantasize my cock locked up while Mistress does her best to torment me.  Almost every night something would happen.  Some nights I would have to put on the strap-on and fuck her while my cock swings uselessly in its cage.  Other nights Mistress would give herself orgasms while I lay next to her.  I might be tied to the bed while Mistress uses the hitachi on the chastity device edging me without unlocking me. Other times she would fuck me in the ass while I was locked or she would make me fuck myself while she watched.  All of this sounds great, but I am such a high maintenance, whiny, needy little bitch when I am in chastity.  It's hard for me mentally thinking about my cock 24/7 when I am locked up so I need a lot more attention than normal.

Today Mistress gave me the following orders...
  • Wear something feminine all day today...while you work out, all pink.
  • Plug yourself for at least 3 hours
  • Paint your fingernails with clear polish
  • Don't forget my nail Appt
Here is the 1st item.  Notice my new pink shoes for working out.



















Lastly, I have been fantasizing about Mistress humiliating me.  She would make me dress en femme or write all over my body, or take videos of me sucking dildos or violating my ass.  She would smear cum all over my face and make me post a picture of it on fetlife.  She would get me drunk or drugged and promise to do nasty things and then make me do them to earn bondage time.  She would tie me down, make me cum in her and then let it drip all over my face.  She would torture my nipples.  She would make me be dressed in femme or in fetish clothes when she comes home from work.  My mind is racing quite a bit now so I will stop before I say too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment