Friday, January 3, 2014

Thoughts on feminization.

There used to be a blog from a dominant woman named Ms Marie.  My Mistress and I looked forward to her posts and really liked their dynamic.  Sadly she pulled her blog down.  There is another blog that reminds me of her and I have referenced several of her posts here before.

The post I link to is about Forced Feminization and why a woman might like it as well as it;s effect on men.  The link is here.  Some quotes that spoke to me are below.  http://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2013/12/forced-feminization-for-hubby.html?zx=9bde5ab7ba970b46

I love to force david into feminine attire as well, especially bras, panties, stockings, and garter belts. david does not enjoy me dressing him up like this, but he does crave the humiliation of being made to dress like this.

But I especially enjoy belt whipping him when he is dressed like this. I'll lay him face down and pull his panties down to where I can still see them banded around his thighs. The garter belt and stockings frame the target perfectly.



Followed by a nice uncomfortable timeout with a wig and big dangling breast forms to teach you your place.




This video is kind of what I was thinking of with my humiliation post yesterday.  Too bad that's glass and not a mirror.




Lastly, Another blog I follow posted their highest commented pictures.  Kinda Hot!

  1. 119 notes
    image
  2. 225 notes
    image
  3. 230 notes
    image
  4. 108 notes
    image
  5. 154 notes
    image
  6. 524 notes
    image
  7. 147 notes
    image
  8. 372 notes
    image
  9. 772 notes
    image
  10. 1139 notes
    image
  11. 516 notes
    image
  12. 359 notes
    image





No comments:

Post a Comment