Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank you!

MBB, I wanted to thank you for giving us another chance.  I know it wasn't an easy decision. I also wanted to thank you for today's. It was busy but was able to work things in (my ass especially).

I have been having random naughty thoughts, nothing too dramatic, but wanted you to know.  I do like it when you use my cock and then have me roll off you and go to bed.  I feel nicely used.  I hate to say it but I also liked you slutting me up today.  It's curious how you haven't wanted me slutty, but you did today.  I like being slutty, but you have also taught me that classy is fun too.  Now I have to keep an eye out for slutty so I can be slutty when you want me to.

I love you and am happy I have had a realignment of my chakra!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment