Thursday, January 6, 2011

A day to reflect.

It’s pretty interesting how this week I didn’t go out Monday or Wednesday when we had our alone time.  Being locked up and by myself used to be very difficult for me, but it’s much easier now.  Knowing that I can have some time out when we are together makes chastity the rest of the time bearable.  Working out and peeing is still a pain in the ass, but I will adapt.

I really enjoy the communication we have.  It’s super fun to trade dirty texts and emails all day and know you are doing it because you want to, not because you feel you have too.  I really enjoyed waking up to a naughty task.  I also enjoyed you telling me I could get out of my plug, but the next time I have to go longer.  It will be a challenge, but I look forward to meeting as many of your challenges as I can.
The feminization is still scary for me.  I know I will be fine, but knowing I will be in pantyhose and a bra and bringing heels over gives me nervous butterflies.  Your texts earlier really will be a mind fuck if you end up doing it.  The texts read “I want to tie you up when you are all made up (hair/makeup/etc)....tease you (kind of like the story you sent me...to treat you like I would a girlfriend) and use the double dildo. “ and “I want you to dress up and make me dinner one night... “
I am very nervously looking forward to you pushing my buttons.  Pain, Humiliation and Frustration.  What a ride I am having and I hope you are having it too.  I also hoping you are starting to feel some ownership of me.
I am very in love with you my Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment