Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A place I didn't plan on going

Wow, how crazy the last 48 hours have been.  The most recent questionnaire I filled out was obviously a lot more detailed.  I also answered it as honestly as I could.  With my marriage falling apart, I searched for a lot of the reasons.  That's why everything went to storage.  I wanted to make sure that my "needs" in this lifestyle weren't what killed my marriage.  I pulled the things out of storage in the order in which I was OK with bringing them back into my life.  The questionnaire brought the thing I was most embarrassed/uncomfortable/ashamed of.  It's also one of the things that wasn't going to go away.  I think because of the embarrassed/uncomfortable/ashamed part of it, it's almost like "edge play" for me.  It's also the most likely thing that can cause sub drop in me.  I think because it really is so taboo as well as it goes into deeper places in my brain.  I think chastity also affects me regarding feminization.  That's another reason I fought the chastity device.  For some reason, in the past, the device pushed my brain into majorly naughty fantasies.

All that being said, I appreciate you being so open to me.  I appreciate you even more because you truly seem to enjoy the things I am into.  It's one thing to do what another person wants because they like it, but it's a whole other thing to get turned on by the same things.

I was totally cool keeping those items in storage for another 3-6 months, but an so turned on right now by you pushing me to talk about it, sharing my stories as well as start wearing naughty things.

You are an amazing Mistress!

No comments:

Post a Comment