Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last night was fun

I had a great time last night.  Just the right amount of horniness and alcohol allowed me to really run at the mouth.  I am a little embarassed this morning.  Laying next to you with you naked and me naked except for panties was a mildly humiliating experience and a major turn on.  Your open mindedness really allowed me to answer your questions and to allow myself to freely express myself.  While exciting, I am also frightened about allowing myself to be dressed up.  Knowing you and your persistence, you will push me past my preconceived ideas.  Like many other things (chastity being one of them) you will get me to experience this in a new  and exciting way.  You will also get me to accept what you want from me and that I will please you best by doing what you ask, even if it is difficult for me.

There is a site I have avoided sending to you.  In fact, I copied and pasted something from the site and sent it to you so you wouldn't see the URL.  I wasn't sure if or when I was going to get into the feminization stuff, so this site was not one I felt comfortable sharing.  It's not necessarily about feminization, but it definitely has strong overtones.  I would be surprised if you haven't already been there on your own as it's a common site especially for someone new to this like you.  The site is http://elisesutton.homestead.com/main.html  The sections I find most entertaining are the "Real Life Experiences" and the "Q&A" sections. There is also something called “The Psychoanalysis of the Submissive Male” that you may find interesting.  Don’t buy anything from this site. If you want something, I can get passwords to some of the older stuff (2005, 2006, and 2007) out of my ex-wfie's email account. If you don’t care for the site, no worries, I just wanted to let you know about it.
I am looking forward to seeing you again and to feel your power over me. I am getting better at your tasks as they are now becoming more of a habit. I am relishing my role as your submissive!

No comments:

Post a Comment